The ride is hosted by:
Sponsorships are a great way for businesses and organizations to support the ride and it’s local, non-profit beneficiaries while gaining broad recognition by the community. Our 2018 fourth annual event attracted a record 861 registrants and raised $33,000 for Anne Arundel County non-profits.
- Anne Arundel Crisis Response System $11,000
- Recreation Deeds for Special Needs $9,000
- Friends of Anne Arundel County Trails $1,000
- Friends of Kinder Farm Park $1,000
- Rise for Autism iCan! Shine Bike Camp $2,500
- Bicycle Advocates for Annapolis & Anne Arundel County (“BikeAAA”) $8,500
All supported by about more than 30 financial and in-kind sponsors and over 100 volunteers!
2018 Sponsorships are available at these levels:
- Ride Leader – $10,000 – 1 Available
- Premier- $5,000 – 1 available
- Platinum – $1000 — 2 available
- Gold – $500 – 15 available
- Silver – $250 – 15 available
- Bronze – $100 – 15 available
For more details about sponsor benefits, beneficiaries and the event, please click here for sponsor benefits summary Sponsorship Chart 2017 or more details in the Lifeline100SponsorshipPackage-2017 and to sign up as a sponsor please download and complete the ll100sponsor-form. Sponsors are encouraged to sign up as early in 2018 as possible to get maximum exposure and no later than by September 1, 2018 in order to get your logo fully promoted. Sponsors will receive an acknowledgement letter from BikeAAA, an all-volunteer 501c3 promoting safe cycling.
Non-profit Partners If you are a non-profit that would like to use Lifeline100 as a fund-raising event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Lifeline100 uniquely offers all-paved-trail route options that are perfect for people who care about your cause but are not “road cyclists” who prefer the longer scenic tours on roads.
Ride Leader Sponsor:
DJ Music Sponsor
Bike Rodeo Sponsors
Bike Shop Tech Support Sponsors
To contact us about sponsorships, please enter the following: